Regardless of your income or your goals, a seasoned accountant can help you accurately manage your business and personal finances. We know it isn’t just the large decisions that shape financial health, but also the daily choices that help you achieve your goals. This is why we offer a variety of services for both individuals and businesses. Contact us today to learn more!
A benefit of hiring our full-service firm is the collaborative approach our accounting and auditing teams take with our tax teams. Combining these traditional services ensures quality control and accuracy of your financial records. We stay up to date on the latest industry changes so you can trust that your business is compliant and working at peak performance.
As part of traditional accounting and audit services, we also offer the following to our clients:
- Audits of financial statements
- Not-for-profit audits including governmental and single audits
- Retirement plan audits
- Evaluation of internal control procedures
- Compilation and review of financial statements
- Budget forecasting and projections
- Bookkeeping and write up services
At Verna & Associates, we are passionate about helping entrepreneurs. While you are busy building your new enterprise, let us handle the finer details about forming a business. Our decades of experience will save you from the common mistakes that new business owners face.
Our new business services include:
- Small and medium business start-up
- Business formation assistance
- Selection of the right structure—S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Partnership, LLC
- Selection of the proper accounting method and other tax elections
Do you have questions about an existing business? Our advisory services are a perfect way to explore your options from mergers to improvements. We will collaborate with you to ensure your business grows with you, serving you and your family for years to come.
Our Advisory Services Include:
- Business plan development
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Capital improvement cost benefit analysis
- Cash flow projections and budgeting
- Restructuring and turnaround
Did you know there are changes made to the Tax Code every year? When you hire our tax experts at Verna & Associates, you know you have the best people working on the job. Do you own a business? We can check in with you throughout the year to ensure you are paying the lowest taxes possible — with no surprises when tax day arrives.
- As part of tax services, we offer the following to our clients:
- Income tax preparation—Business and Personal
- Year-round tax planning
- Representation to taxing authorities
- Estate, inheritance and gift tax return preparation
- Not-for-profit organizations
- Resolution of Federal and State tax matters
- Business succession planning
Litigation can be a long and complicated process. We are here to support you! From analyzing evidence to expert insights, our team at Verna & Associates can provide the help you need.
- Expert testimony
- Business interruption claims
- Divorce matters
- Forensic accounting and investigative services
- Lost profits claims
- Insurance claims
- Malpractice claims
- Tax fraud
- Cost Containment
Does Quickbooks make your head spin? Let us help you! Our QuickBooks Certified Proadvisors are constantly staying updated on the latest offerings. They will guide you through the software, setting you up to succeed.
Our services include:
- Set up and installation of the program
- Detailed training on how to use and enter data within the various modules
- Entering beginning balances
- Reconciling accounts and adjusting entries
- Running reports
- Setting up data securely
- Remote access data transfer
Payroll can be a headache for businesses large and small. Whether you are interested in streamlining your payroll process or if you would like us to manage it completely, we are here to make your life easier. Let us do the heavy lifting so you have extra time to grow your business.