This is your personal dashboard. From here you can get information on how to edit and maintain your website. Or you can ask for help using the form. The site was developed using the Divi theme. If you are ambitious, you can see the documentation for the Divi theme here.
Octo Client Dashboard Form
Here’s how you edit a page.
- From the menu on the left, select Pages.
- From the list of pages, hover over the name of the page you want to edit.
- Select Edit With Divi.
- Find the content you want to edit, and click on the Cog icon.
- Save the changes to the module AND save the changes to the page.
Here’s how you maintain your site.
- From the menu on the left, select plugins.
- See if any plugins in the list say they need updating.
- Click the link(s) to update plugins.
- From the menu on the left, select Appearance—>Themes.
- See if any themes say they need updating.
- Click the link(s) to update themes.
Here’s how you backup your site.
- Your hosting company (most likely) makes regular backups of your site.
- If your site crashes, you should be able to ask your hosting company to restore it from a backup.
- You can also make manual backups of your site. Use the contact form to let me know if you’d like to do this.